This award recognises the most outstanding work performed on a major commercial/industrial plumbing project by a plumbing company.
The below requirements must be met in order to be eligible for this award category:
- The project must be anything outside of a class 1 building.
- Projects must be under construction or completed between April 2021 – April 2022.
- All work must be performed by a Queensland licensed plumber/drainer.
- Companies must be QBCC licensed in the relevant field in order to enter.
- The project must be based in Queensland, Australia.
- All work must be available to judge through photos and video evidence, as site inspections will not be conducted.
- Projects can be nominated by the company, staff personnel or by someone else.
The nominees will be judged on the below criteria for this award category:
- Compliance with Australian Standards
- Quality of work/work aesthetics
- Effectiveness of work
- Use of new products
- Innovative work
Conditions of Entry
The following conditions apply for this award category:
- A detailed description must be supplied about the project upon submission of the nomination, including details of any new products utilised and innovative techniques.
- A minimum of ten high resolution photos of the work on the project must be submitted for judging. Click here for photo requirements.
- A limit of one nomination per company per category.
- Failure to submit any conditions of entry by the stated deadlines may result in the withdrawal of the nomination.
If you are a winner of this award category, you will receive a trophy, certificate and a prize. You will be publicly recognised at the Awards Presentation Dinner in October 2022 and then featured as an award-winner in the Summer 2022 edition of the Master Plumber Magazine.