This award recognises the most outstanding work performed on a domestic/residential plumbing and/or gas project.
The below requirements must be met in order to be eligible for this award category:
- The project must be a class 1 or 10 building.
- Projects must be under construction or completed between April 2022 – April 2023.
- All work must be performed by a Queensland licensed plumber/drainer.
- All gas work must be performed by a Queensland licensed gasfitter.
- Companies must be QBCC licensed in the relevant field and based in Queensland, Australia in order to enter.
- The project must be based in Queensland, Australia.
- All work must be available to judge through photos and video evidence, as site inspections may not be conducted.
- Projects can be nominated by the company, staff personnel or by someone else.
The nominees will be judged on the below criteria for this award category:
- Compliance with Australian Standards
- Quality of work/work aesthetics
- Effectiveness of work
- Use of new products
- Innovative work
Conditions of Entry
The following conditions apply for this award category:
- A detailed description and details of any new/innovative products or techniques must be supplied about the project upon submission of the nomination.
- Candidates must provide a minimum of ten supporting documents or high-resolution photos accompanied with their nomination.).
- Failure to submit any conditions of entry by the stated deadlines may result in the withdrawal of the nomination.
If you are a winner of this award category, you will receive a trophy, certificate and a prize. You will be publicly recognised at the Awards Presentation Dinner in October 2023 and then featured as an award-winner in the Summer 2023 edition of the Master Plumber Magazine.
Interested in nominating for the Outstanding Copper Plumbing and Gas Project of the Year? Click here.