This award recognises a person who has had a significant impact on the plumbing and gas industry through training, mentoring, development and/or leadership.
The below requirements must be met in order to be eligible for this award category:
- Candidates must be based in Queensland, Australia.
- Candidates can nominate themselves or be nominated by someone else.
- Candidates must have made a significant impact and/or contribution to the plumbing and gas industry over a number of years.
- All work must be available to judge through photos and video evidence.
The nominees will be judged on the below criteria for this award category:
- Involvement with members of the industry through training, mentoring, development and/or leadership.
- Participation and contributions to the industry.
Conditions of Entry
The following conditions apply for this award category:
- Candidates must be available for an interview by members of the judging panel if requested (mid 2022).
- Candidates must provide a minimum of ten high-resolution photos accompanied with their nomination (please click here for photo requirements).
- Candidates must supply information to support the statement that they have made a significant impact and/or contribution to the plumbing and gas industry over a number of years (with testimonials, references, etc.).
- A limit of one nomination per individual.
- Failure to submit any conditions of entry by the stated deadlines may result in the withdrawal of the nomination.
If you are a winner of this award category, you will receive a trophy, certificate and a prize. You will be publicly recognised at the Awards Presentation Dinner in October 2022 and then featured as an award-winner in the Summer 2022 edition of the Master Plumber Magazine.