This award recognises a female licensed plumber and/or gasfitter who displays exceptional workmanship and positively contributes to the industry through leadership and ongoing professional development.
The below requirements must be met in order to be eligible for this award category:
- Candidates must be QBCC licensed in at least one of the relevant fields in order to enter (plumber, drainer and/or gasfitter).
- Candidates must be based in Queensland, Australia.
- Candidates must be able to provide evidence of workmanship, leadership and ongoing professional development. No site inspections will be conducted.
- Candidates can nominate themselves or be nominated by someone else.
- All work must be available to judge through photos and video evidence.
The nominees will be judged on the below criteria for this award category:
- Technical ability and knowledge of acts and regulations
- Industry awareness
- Involvement and contributions to the industry
- Work ethic
Conditions of Entry
The following conditions apply for this award category:
- Candidates must submit answers to the questions requested in the nomination form by the stated deadlines.
- Candidates must be available for a phone interview by members of the judging panel if requested (mid 2023).
- Candidates must provide a minimum of ten supporting documents or high-resolution photos accompanied with their nomination.
- Candidates must provide evidence of workmanship, leadership and ongoing professional development through photos/videos, testimonials from customers and/or clients and industry peers, etc.
- Failure to submit any conditions of entry by the stated deadlines may result in the withdrawal of the nomination.
If you are a winner of this award category, you will receive a trophy, certificate and a prize. You will be publicly recognised at the Awards Presentation Dinner in October 2023 and then featured as an award-winner in the Summer 2023 edition of the Master Plumber Magazine.
Interested in nominating for the Tradesperson of the Year? Click here.