RWC Businessperson of the Year
This award recognises an individual who has excelled as a businessperson within the plumbing and/or gas industry.
The below requirements must be met in order to be eligible for this award category:
- Candidates must work in a plumbing and/or gas business based in Queensland, Australia.
- The business of the candidate must hold a registered ABN.
- Candidates can nominate themselves or be nominated by someone else.
The nominees will be judged on the below criteria for this award category:
- Leadership and vision
- Industry awareness
- Unique business initiatives and planning
- Workplace attitude
- Customer relationship management
- Adaptation to changing business requirements
- Industry involvement
- Influence and contributions to workplace culture and morale
Conditions of Entry
The following conditions apply for who can nominate for this award category:
- Candidates must submit answers to the questions requested in the nomination form (relating to the judging criteria) by the stated deadlines.
- Candidates must be available for interview by members of the judging panel if requested (May 2021).
- Candidates must provide a minimum of ten high-resolution photos accompanied with their nomination (please click here for photo requirements).
- Candidates must supply evidence of industry involvement/business acumen (internal business documents, testimonials from customers and clients, etc.)
- Failure to submit any conditions of entry by the stated deadlines may result in the withdrawal of the nomination.
If you are a winner of this award category, you will receive a trophy, certificate and a prize. You will be publicly recognised at the Awards Presentation Dinner in July 2021 and then featured as an award-winner in the September/October edition of the Master Plumber Magazine.
Interested in nominating for the Andrea Vogler Women in Business Award? Award criteria for the Andrea Vogler Women in Business Award