RWC Businessperson of the Year
This award recognises an individual who has excelled as a businessperson within the plumbing and/or gas industry.
The below requirements must be met in order to be eligible for this award category:
- Candidates must work in a plumbing and/or gas business based in Queensland, Australia.
- The business of the candidate must hold a registered ABN.
- Candidates can nominate themselves or be nominated by someone else.
The nominees will be judged on the below criteria for this award category:
- Leadership and vision
- Industry awareness
- Unique business initiatives and planning
- Workplace attitude
- Customer relationship management
- Adaptation to changing business requirements
- Industry involvement
- Influence and contributions to workplace culture and morale
Conditions of Entry
The following conditions apply for who can nominate for this award category:
- Candidates must submit answers to the questions requested in the nomination form (relating to the judging criteria) by the stated deadlines.
- Candidates must be available for interview by members of the judging panel if requested (May 2021).
- Candidates must provide a minimum of ten high-resolution photos accompanied with their nomination (please click here for photo requirements).
- Candidates must supply evidence of industry involvement/business acumen (internal business documents, testimonials from customers and clients, etc.)
- Failure to submit any conditions of entry by the stated deadlines may result in the withdrawal of the nomination.
If you are a winner of this award category, you will receive a trophy, certificate and a prize. You will be publicly recognised at the Awards Presentation Dinner in October 2021 and then featured as an award-winner in the Summer 2021 edition of the Master Plumber Magazine.
Interested in nominating for the Andrea Vogler Women in Business Award? Award criteria for the Andrea Vogler Women in Business Award