AHSCA Hydraulic Consultant Design of the Year
This award recognises an outstanding project designed by a hydraulic consultant or consultancy.
The below requirements must be met in order to be eligible for this award category:
- Designs must be completed no earlier than August 2019 (Staged projects, no earlier than August 2017).
- The project can be any class of building.
- Candidates must be QBCC licensed in the relevant field in order to enter.
- Candidates must be based in and undertake work in Queensland, Australia.
- Candidates must be an AHSCA Queensland Chapter member.
- All work must be available to judge through photos and video evidence, as site inspections will not be conducted.
- Candidates can nominate themselves or be nominated by someone else.
The nominees will be judged on the below criteria for this award category:
- Compliance to Australian Standards
- Quality of design
- Effectiveness of work
- Use of new products
- Incorporation of environmental products/procedures
- Innovative work
Conditions of Entry
The following conditions apply for this award category:
- A detailed description with accompanying drawings must be supplied about the project (any PDF drawings submitted must be bound or in zip files).
- The areas to be assessed within submission must be tabled (e.g. the laboratory within this building located on drawing H05).
- A minimum of ten high resolution photos must be submitted for judging. Please click here for photo requirements.
- A limit of one nomination per designer.
- Failure to submit any conditions of entry by the stated deadlines may result in the withdrawal of the nomination.
If you are a winner of this award category, you will receive a trophy, certificate and a prize. You will be publicly recognised at the Awards Presentation Dinner in October 2021 and then featured as an award-winner in the Summer 2021 edition of the Master Plumber Magazine.