Innovative Project Award
This award recognises outstanding knowledge and aptitude for creating and installing innovative projects and systems.
The below requirements must be met in order to be eligible for this award category:
- Projects must be under construction or completed between November 2019 – April 2021.
- All work must be available to judge through photos and video evidence, as site inspections will not be conducted. Click here for photo requirements.
- All work must be performed by a Queensland licensed plumber/drainer.
- Companies must be QBCC licensed in the relevant field in order to enter.
- The project must be based in Queensland, Australia.
- Projects can be nominated by the company, staff personnel or by someone else.
The nominees will be judged on the below criteria for this award category:
- Innovative work
- Compliance with Australian Standards
- Quality of work/work aesthetics
- Effectiveness of work
- Use of new products
Conditions of Entry
The following conditions apply for this award category:
- A detailed description and explanation of innovative aspects must be supplied about the project upon submission of the nomination.
- All products must be watermarked
- A minimum of ten high resolution photos of the work on the project must be submitted for judging. Click here for photo requirements.
- A limit of one nomination per company.
- Failure to submit any conditions of entry by the stated deadlines may result in the withdrawal of the nomination.