The Andrea Vogler Women in Business Award
Who is Andrea Vogler?
Andrea Vogler was a pioneer for women in a male dominated industry and was dedicated to contributing to the gas industry over many years.
This award recognises a female who has excelled and contributed in business, as well as encouraged the growth of female participation in the plumbing and gas industry.
The below requirements must be met in order to be eligible for this award category:
- Candidates must be female and can show leadership in business practices within the plumbing and/or gas industry, as well as contributions to other female’s participation.
- Candidates must work in a plumbing and/or gas business based in Queensland, Australia.
- The business of the candidate must hold a registered ABN.
- Candidates can nominate themselves or be nominated by someone else.
- All work must be available to judge through photos and video evidence.
The nominees will be judged on the below criteria for this award category:
- Contribution to female participation in the industry
- Leadership and vision
- Industry awareness
- Unique business initiatives and planning
- Workplace attitude
- Customer relationship management
- Adaption to changing business requirements
- Industry involvement
- Influence and contributions to workplace culture and morale
Conditions of Entry
The following conditions apply for this award category:
- Candidates must submit answers to the questions requested in the nomination form by the stated deadlines.
- Candidates must be available for interview by members of the judging panel if requested (May 2020).
- Candidates must provide a minimum of ten high-resolution photos accompanied with their nomination. (please click here for photo requirements).
- Candidates must supply evidence of industry involvement/business acumen (internal business documents, testimonials from customers and clients, etc.)
- Failure to submit any conditions of entry by the stated deadlines may result in the withdrawal of the nomination.
Interested in nominating for the Businessperson of the Year? Award criteria for the Businessperson of the Year.