Third Year Apprentice of the Year
This award recognises the best third year apprentice in Queensland who demonstrates outstanding knowledge and ability in plumbing and gas work.
The below requirements must be met in order to be eligible for this award category:
- Candidates must currently be indentured as a third year apprentice.
- Candidates must have completed a minimum of three blocks of college.
- Candidates must currently be participating in a plumbing apprenticeship in Queensland.
- Candidates can nominate themselves or be nominated by someone else.
- All work must be available to judge through photos and video evidence.
The nominees will be judged on the below criteria for this award category:
- Technical knowledge
- Initiative and enthusiasm
- Knowledge of the industry
- Self-development aspirations within the industry
Conditions of Entry
The following conditions apply for this award category:
- Candidates must complete all questions in the judging questionnaire upon submission of the nomination form (unless nominated by someone else – questions must be submitted within 14 days from nomination form submission).
- Candidates must provide a minimum of ten high-resolution photos accompanied with their nomination (please click here for photo requirements).
- Candidates must be available to answer a short questionnaire and ten minute interview by the judging panel (interviews will be scheduled in May 2020).
- Employer or Site Manager of the nominee will be required to complete a short survey.
- Failure to submit any conditions of entry by the stated deadlines may result in the withdrawal of the nomination.