Service Excellence recognises plumbing businesses that have achieved outstanding results through initiatives that demonstrate commitment to service excellence. Domestic and commercial business excellence will be recognised for this award category.
The below requirements must be met in order to be eligible for this award category:
- Companies must be QBCC licensed in the relevant field in order to enter.
- Companies must be based in Queensland, Australia.
- Companies must be able to provide proof of service excellence through customer and supplier testimonials over the last two years.
- Companies can be nominated by the business owner, staff personnel or by someone else.
- All work must be available to judge through photos and video evidence.
The nominees will be judged on the below criteria for this award category:
- Work ethic
- Client Needs
- Industry Development
Conditions of Entry
The following conditions apply for this award category:
- Candidates must fill in the questionnaire included on the nomination form with details of their business based on the judging criteria.
- Candidates must be available for interview by members of the judging panel if requested (mid 2023).
- Candidates must provide a minimum of ten supporting documents or high-resolution photos accompanied with their nomination.
- A limit of one nomination per company.
- Candidates must provide testimonials from customers highlighting company service to be submitted upon nomination (within the past two (2) years).
- Candidates must supply letters of support from relevant business-related contacts, such as plumbing supply store representative, business coach, accountant, etc.
- Failure to submit any conditions of entry by the stated deadlines may result in the withdrawal of the nomination.
If you are a winner of this award category, you will receive a trophy, certificate and a prize. You will be publicly recognised at the Awards Presentation Dinner in October 2023 and then featured as an award-winner in the Summer 2023 edition of the Master Plumber Magazine.