Nominations for the 2023 Plumbing and Gas Industry Awards will be open from Monday 27 March until Friday 2 June.
Handy tips to prepare your nomination
- Pick award category or categories you would like to nominate for.
- Collect evidence to support your nomination:
- Minimum of ten high-resolution photos of the nominee, including on-site photos and company photos.
- Video footage optional e.g. nominee undertaking work onsite.
- Letters of support from relevant clients, customers or consultants.
- Ensure all of your responses and supporting documentation are uploaded within the submission period.
Tips for Project Awards
- Projects must be under construction or completed between April 2022 and April 2023*.
- Make sure you’re taking photo and video evidence of each stage of the project.
- If you think you have worked on or will soon be working on a project that may fit the brief, take the time now to create a detailed description of all project details.
*Eligibility specifications are different for each of the project awards, please refer to the below pages for full details.
Tips for Business and Individual Awards
- Start collating customer testimonials and ensure you request them for any future jobs. The more you have, the more information the judges can review.
- Set specific goals, either for your business or yourself working in the industry, and see what you can achieve in six months time.
- Attend as many industry events as possible and take the opportunity to connect with your peers.