Nominations for the 2021 Plumbing and Gas Industry Awards have now closed.
We are excited to announce we will be running a combined 2020/2021 awards night on Friday 12 November 2021.
We will be combining the 2020 and 2021 award winners into the 2021 Plumbing & Gas Industry Awards celebration on Friday 12 November 2021. The award categories will have extended eligibility timeframes so all nominees from 2020 will be eligible to win at this year’s awards.
Handy tips to prepare your nomination
- Pick award category or categories you would like to nominate for
- Collect evidence to support your nomination
- Minimum of ten high-resolution photos of the nominee, including on-site photos and company photos
- Video footage optional e.g. nominee undertaking work onsite
Tips for Project Awards
- Projects must be under construction or completed between April 2019 and April 2021.*
- Make sure you’re taking photo and video evidence of each stage of the project.
- If you think you have worked on or will soon be working on a project that may fit the brief, take the time now to create a detailed description of all project details.
*Each category has different eligibility specifications.
Tips for Business and Individual Awards
- Start collating customer testimonials and ensure you request them for any future jobs. The more you have, the more information the judges can review.
- Set specific goals, either for your business or yourself working in the industry, and see what you can achieve in six months time.
- Attend as many industry events as possible and take the opportunity to connect with your peers.